Friday 26 April 2013

Where Do I Begin?

I need to get on this blog thing. I'm seriously lacking lately and I don't even have a good excuse other than I've been so fucking exhausted. Well you know growing three humans inside you does take a lot of work. I deserve a cookie. No dammit I deserve 50 cookies.

Well I'm in the hospital now. On bed rest. Strict. Bed. Rest. Lets quote one of my first posts... *que flash back music* ... "This is a very big deal for me. I hate, let me repeat for exaggeration, hate having people take care of me. It's my number one pet peeve. Sure, it sounds great to lay in bed all day but not being able to do anything for myself would put me over the edge and I'd have to be admitted to the mental ward." Let us repeat that one more time for emphasis. I HATE PEOPLE TAKING CARE OF ME. And I'm only allowed to get out of bed to pee and even then I have to call a nurse to untangle me from the millions of cords I have attached to every bodily orifice. They may as well call the psych ward and book me a room with a window because I'm going to be there soon enough.

I'm locked up because of my dumbass blood pressure. I know, just give me a pill or a shot and send me home. WRONG. That doesn't work. I had a check up with my OB on Tuesday and and he sent me to the hospital because he didn't like my bp (bp means blood pressure. Being in the hospital has really uped my medical lingo) levels. Well your's wouldn't be so hot either if you had three people inside you doc. I was admitted and my bp kept steady all through the night into early Wednesday morning. Then it started rising again. That's when they transferred me to another, bigger, more high tech, fancier hospital that would be able to take care of the babies if they need to get borned sooner rather than later. It's stayed around 162/90ish all yesterday and today. They've given me mess to try and bring it down more but they ain't working. I also did a 24 hour urine test to check for pre-eclampsia. I should hear those results tomorrow morning.

I'm absolutely miserable. *warning these are the words of Holly's evil pregnant, hormonal twin sister Dolly. She's a bitch really* It's fucking freezing in this room. The lady down the hall is boiling hot dogs in her room I swear and it's making me so nauseous I can't eat anything. My nurse on shift right now is a meanie. My eyes are so swollen from crying because I'm stuck in this dumbass mother fucking hospital bed. My feet are beyond swollen. My back and legs are killing me from not moving for days. I just want to paint my nails. And I'm having a mental breakdown. I don't know how I'm going to last another day let alone weeks in this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment